Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Tomorrow is the day!!!

Tomorrow I leave for Paris! 

This whole trip idea started when I decided to transfer colleges and switch my major. The college that I am now at offers a trip to Paris for all of the fashion students. I decided in the early spring that I really wanted to go on this trip. I had to take one semester of French to be able to go on the trip, so I only know un peu (a little) French ;)

I finished my packing this evening, which should be a record, since I started last night haha. I think that my carry-on is actually heavier than my checked luggage, I even had one of my brothers lift them both. I've already said my goodbyes to my friends and relatives. I'll get to see some of my brothers before I leave tomorrow morning. My mom and one of my brothers are going to drop me off at school at 8:45 a.m. and then the bus leaves at 9, which means I probably better head to bed :D

No comments:

Post a Comment