Saturday, September 14, 2013

So thankful I'm back again!

I want to dedicate this first post to all of the people that I have to thank for helping me get as far as I have.

The biggest thanks goes to God. He is always here with me even through all of the bumps and detours that have preceded this trip. There were many things that came in the way of getting here. Some of you know, others don't.

I want to thank my parents and brothers for always being there for me even when I was in a bad mood because of paperwork problems or having a rough time getting through all of the little details. I want to thank my mom and dad for letting me take this once in a lifetime trip, and also encouraging me to work hard to make money for this trip.

I want to thank Marilyn for helping take care of all of the flight information. Also for buying me many of the things that I need for the trip, and letting me clean her house to make money.

I want to thank Uncle Ed and Aunt Joan for letting me work extra days and hours at work so I could make more money for my trip. Also that Aunt Joan let me take home alterations to make extra money.

I want to thank Uncle Steve and Aunt Lynn for suggesting me to her dad for house cleaning.

I want to thank Uncle Jon and Aunt Stephanie for letting me make some extra money by housesitting and babysitting.

I want to thank Grandma and Grandpa Swets for all of the little Paris related gifts that I have received. Also for getting me magazines to read on the plane ride.

I want to thank Janelle's mom, Mrs. Judy, for letting Janelle join me for the semester in Paris. Also for accompanying us to the consulate in Chicago, and for paying for the train ticket back home.

I want to thank all of my friends for taking me away from my busy schedule or having me over just to hang out and have fun.

I want to thank all of my professors at MMU for teaching me to work hard, pushing me out of my comfort zone so that I can accomplish many things.

I want to thank my family, friends and church for all of their prayers, they are greatly appreciated!

I know I haven't mentioned all of you but, please know that I am very thankful for your help and friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment