Monday, January 7, 2013

Dimanche, Janvier, 6


We started out at 9 a.m. and continued working on our half bustiers. The chocolate was brought out by 10 that morning. We kept working at it until noon and then they gave us 15 minutes extra for our lunch break so we didn’t have to be back until 1:15 p.m. Kate and I decided to make some hard boiled eggs. We didn’t get them done in time for lunch, but we saved them to have with supper. We headed back to school and then didn’t even start class until about 1:30. I got quite a ways on my half bustier in the afternoon. I had to wait for a while because there were some students that were lagging behind, so I used that time to write some of the postcards that I need to send. Tomorrow if we are able, we hopefully will get out of the afternoon class and have some time to relax and enjoy the city. Kate, Christy, and I went to the Catholic Church down the road because they had a evening service. The service was in french so I wasn’t able to understand much if any of the service. We headed back to the apartment and I worked on my knitting design for class. I think I’ve finally figured out a little bit of what I want to make. I am really enjoying the process of figuring out how to design a knit pattern. I finished writing my postcards before heading to bed.
All 25 of them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment